- Other Action Figures
- Action Adventure of Galaxy Star Figures Wars Set 2 Wave 21ad0juxx61257
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Type:||Action Figures||Brand:|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- MOTORCYCLE MODEL CHOPPER HOT ROD RAT FINK VINTAGE RACING COLLECTABLES TOYS
- Hot Wheels 90 Honda Civic EF Lot Of 8
- FIAT ABARTH 1600 OT TEST - 1965 1 18 LM105B5 RESIN MODEL LAUDORACING-MODELS
- Neo Mercedes SEC BB Magic Top - metallic-weiss - offen - 1 43
- Lego predotype Pharao series, rare, htf
- Lego City Cargo Train set 60198 New Sealed
- Step2 Spill & Splash Seaway Water table
- Outdoor Playful CS Competitive Jinming Water Bullet PDW Telescopic Butt for AEG
- (pinkseal) - Stearns Puddle Jumper® Maui Series - Seal. Brand New
- NIB LEGO Friends Stephanie's House 622 Piece Play Building Set 41314 unopened
- K'Nex Raptor's Revenge Roller Coaster Building Set
- 2006 Chevrolet Camaro Concept Bumblebee Yellow from Transformers Movie
- Peppa Pig Grandpa Pig Bathtime Boat Floating Water Bath Toy 2x Exclusive Figures
- DJI Original Inspire 1 Quadcopter Mobile Device Holder Part 45 (DJI)
- Corgi Toys 1 43 50th Anniversary BATTLE OF BRITAIN FORD & BEDFORD Car Set MIB`89
- Remote Control Car Auto Radio Control 4wd Rc Drift High Speed Model Toys With
- Matchbox 1 50 Models Of Yesteryear LEYLAND CUB FIRE ENGINE 1936 YS-9 Car MIB`89
- Polistil Club 33 1 43 FORD ESCORT SEDAN Model Car CE-60 MIB`77 VERY RARE
- Matchbox Lesney 1 64 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 309 FANTASTIC Model Car MIB`74 TOP
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.