New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Gender:||Boys & Girls||Recommended Age Range:||3+|
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Marvel Legends Toybiz Mr Sinister Wonderman Namor Lot
- Witty Sky Guardians 1 72 Fairey Gannet AS.Mk 4 Bundesmarine MFG 3 SGE72-002-05
- IXO Models MITSUBISHI Lancer RS Evolution VI 1 18 18CMC013
- LEGO Friends Friendship House 41340 Kids Building Set with Mini-Doll Figures,...
- Lego Base Plate Bundle 32x32 10 Base Plate Spares
- Nycc Esclusivo Topolino 90 Anni Mini Figure 2pk Pompiere & Aeroplano Pazzo
- Moto Collection Yamaha Yzf-R1 Bike
- Corgi VA09402 Vauxhall Astra Flame Red Ltd Edition No. 0001 of 3010
- Nostalgie 1 43 - Renault 5 The Car Van 1979
- Herpa 1 87 304092 MAN TGX XL Rundmulden Sattelzug Trio-Trans OVP (RB4018)
- Schuco 450218400 BMW 507, elfenbein
- RC STILL RXX Stapler Gabelstapler forklift neuOVP
- Wiking Modellauto Werbemodelle 1982 83 Nr. 198301
- Jada Toys Final Limit Of 2,500 Units 1987 Shelby Gt-500 Jada from Japan F S
- LS485A - Looksmart Ferrari J50 - red red - 1 43
- Cij Chapa de Metal Llave - Renault Juvaquatre blue
- Ebro 1 43 Honda RA273 1967 German GP White (resin model) finished product
- Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 HTP Motorsport, 24H Nurburgring 2014 , Sparkmodels
- 1920's Windup Model T Ford - BING Toys - Excellent Original Condition - Germany
- Bank Work of JugueteTaller Mechanical with Set tools And Accessories
- LEGO 8692 BIONICLE Phantoka Vamprah NEW SEALED HTF
- EUC LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Core Set 45544 98% Complete
- Matchbox yesteryearYYM36831YYM36836PIONEERS OF PROGRESS COLLECTIONNEWM.I.B.
- Game Of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen 1 6 Figura de Acción 12 Three Zero
- Ready Hot Toys MMS481 Avengers Infinity War Captain America Movie Promo Edition
- Lego 1656 Vintage Evacuation Team - 1980's - NISB, MISB, Brand New
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.